Deodorizing Smoke odor with Hydroxyl
When fire or smoke damage strikes your Waterloo home or business you need the restoration experts at SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph and Washington Counties to come to the rescue.
One of the questions we get on nearly every fire job is, "Will this odor ever go away?!". When we are on the job we can say, "Yes it will!". But not on it's own, we will help it to leave by utilizing industry leading technology such as a Hydroxyl Generator.
Hydroxyl is a free radical found in nature created by the Sun's UV rays and water vapor. These radicals clean our air everyday of harmful compounds. a Hydroxyl Generator creates these free radicals and they in turn begin to destroy odor molecules in the home. Hydroxyl is effective on many types of odors but really shines on fire restoration. It is completely safe to breath so the machine can be run throughout the restoration process so that when your home is restored to it original condition it smells fresh as well.
Eliminating smoke odors is just one way that SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph and Washington Counties can help make it, "Like it never even happened."