Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Red Bud, IL


Restoring LivesThis family suffered a sump pump failure during a storm. Water spread throughout the entire perimeter of their basement, but since the center of ... READ MORE



Sewer Backup During a Storm in Columbia, IL


Not only restoring structures but restoring lives!When elderly people who are sick experience a sewer backup during a storm, going the extra mile is a must. The... READ MORE



Praying for Restoration in Waterloo, IL


This local church was in need of a miracle!Well, I wouldn't say that SERVPRO of Monroe, Randolph & Washington Counties are miracle workers, however we ... READ MORE



Night and Day Difference - Hardwood Flooring in Sparta, IL


Cleaning hardwood floors is easy, if you call SERVPROWhen your hardwood floors are looking like this, (see Before picture above) and you need them to look more ... READ MORE



Why SERVPRO - Fire and Water Damage


Why SERVPRO? Water and Fire DamageThis home in Columbia IL was in desperate need of restoration due to the fire and water damage.We responded quickly, our train... READ MORE



Soot Web Cleanup Before/After


Soot Web Cleanup in Nashville, IL Before/AfterThese features, called soot webs, form when ionized (i.e. has an electric charge) soot particles stick togeth... READ MORE



Flooding on the Kaskaskia River in Modoc, IL


Here are some great before and after pictures of the US Army Corps of Engineer, Kaskaskia River Project building in Modoc, IL.  After the record setting he... READ MORE



Damaged China Dishes in a Fire


Here are some before and after photos of some very important China from a family in Washington County who had a kitchen fire.  This was the families 2nd fi... READ MORE



Smoke damage Restoration


This is a 100 year old hope chest, with major smoke damage from a house fire in Percy, IL.  The before picture was right after we removed the chest from th... READ MORE



Smoke Damage, New Athens, IL


This family’s New Athens, IL home suffered from major smoke damage, which was caused by a smolder fire in the basement while they were out of town. It&rsq... READ MORE